Holidays in Athens
Athens is a great destination for every visitor and can provide with a variety of activities. During the day you can visit the numerous archaeological sites and after the sun sets, get ready for a unique "Athens by night" experience.
Travel to Athens
By plane: Closest major airport is "Eleftherios Venizelos" Athens International Airport (ATH).
By ship: Closest major port isPiraeus.
Dorian Inn Athens Hotel Location
Dorian Inn Hotel is located:
- 45 km of the airport
- 10 km from Piraeus port
- 1,5km from Larissis Station
50m from Omonoia Metro Station from where you can have acces to all the famous sights in Athens
- Acropolis Museum (5’ Acropolis Station)
- Acropolis, Herodium, Parthenon (5 ’Acropolis Station)
- Archeological Museum (5’ Victoria Station)
- Monastiraki(7’ Monastiraki Station with Line change)
- Adrian's Arch (5’ Acropolis Station)
- Syntagma(3’ Syntagma Station)
- Greek Parliament (3’ Syntagma Station)
- Zapeion Megaro (3’ Syntagma Station)
- Panathinaik Stadium (3’ Syntagma Station)
- Ermou Shoping District(3’ Syntagma Station)
By Taxi: If you do not want to wait in-line for a taxi at the airport or port, you can pre-book a trusted English-speaking taxi driver to pick you up with Welcome Pickups.
By car: From the Athens airport take Attiki Odos to Athens direction until you reach Syntagma Square. Turn right to Panepistimiou Street and drive straight ahead to Omonia Square.
By bus & metro: Take the bus to Syntagma square and take metro to Omonia station
If you wish you can move around Athens using a taxi, called from the reception or from a free pic. Estimated cost for famous sights in Athens and Attica:
- Alimos Beach(the closest beach in the center) 12€
- Vouliagmeni Beach 20€
- Varkiza Beach 24€
- Mikrolimano 15€
- Marina Zeas 15€
- Sounio(temple of Poseidon) 70€(with return)
- Airport 35€
- Railway Station 5€
The prices are estimated per ride not per person.
If you wish to make an apointed transfer from the airport or the port please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org